Thursday, September 6, 2018

How do we get started?


Now What? 
It is not unusual for clients who meet with me for the first time and wonder … Hmmm. We have never done this before. Where do we start? Well my initial conversation with clients like this usually starts with some of the following questions.  I would like to know … 

Do you have a home style picked out? 

How many bedrooms will you need? 

Do you want a basement, a WO basement? 

Interested in a garage?

Do you have land? Is there a view?

Do you have a budget?

What is your timetable?

Do you have a builder in mind?

What questions do you have of me? 

I basically try to “nail down” their ideas about plans, home style, building site, timetable and budget. These conversations are one of the enjoyable parts of my process. This and seeing the final product and happy clients. Log home? Timber frame home? Eco-Panel home? Get-a-Way?

See Facebook:
STCepanelHomes and LogHomesByJack

Showroom:
Graves Mill Center
18013 Forest Rd, Ste E06
Forest VA 24551

To become a satisfied client, contact:

 Jack@LogHomesByJack.com at 800 767-4916

No comments: